¿A weekend trip to the beach is coming up It happens to you that you have no idea what to put in your suitcase. Don't worry, there's no need to stress, packing for a trip to the beach is super easy (and light). Take out your suitcase, read this list and finish in less than fifteen minutes, what a relief, no ¿no?
- Chacahua Hoodie CECOyou can use it to dry off or boat adventures.
- 2-3 bathing suits. Bring at least two, so you can be comfortable and give the wet suit a chance to dry.
- Shorts (They are always necessary).
- a pair of jeansWear them on the plane or on the road to avoid them taking up a lot of space in your suitcase and you can use them on other occasions such as going out to dinner at night.
- 2-3 shirts Wear basic shirts in neutral colors that you can wear day and night and go with everything.
- Hat CECO protect your face from the sun's rays.
- flip flops/sandals. Choose some comfortable flip-flops that combine with everything: After surfing, to go to eat, walk in town, with your shorts, pareo or swimsuit.
- 1 set of exercise clothes. So you can do yoga or start the day with a hike.
- 1 thin sarongit serves to use itcover upor to sit on the beach and not dirty your clothes.
When packing, take into account the activities you are going to do and check the climate of the place. So you can pack the clothes you really need and not carry more. Try to pack versatile pieces, the lighter and easier to combine, the better.